Before purchasing kayak kit we would always recommend that you seek advice from more experienced club members. Standard discount tends to be 10% to any club member. Postage varies so ask. Cags, Drysuits, BA’s tend to be worth trying on in person.
New kit suppliers – Listed alphabetically
AS Watersports, Exeter
- Phone for price
- 10% discount on Kit (cags,pfd’s trousers, etc any “soft wear”) Excluding Kokatat.
- 10% discount on any accessories (safety kit etc)
- 10% on paddles Excluding Lettmann
- Free postage on most items
Desperate Measures, Holme Pierrepont White Watercourse, Nottingham
- Please contact by phone or email
- 10 to 20% discount offered depending on product
- Sign up for offers on social media here
North East Kayaks, Morpeth, Northumberland
North Shore, Tees Barrage International White Watercourse, Stockton-upon-Tees
- Use discount code YORK10 for a 10% discount on web sales
Robin Hood Water Sports (RoHo), Heckmondwike, Leeds
- 10% on most non-sale items
Used kayak kit
Take care buying second hand kit. You should see boats first to make sure they have not been welded or have excessive damage such as dents or gouges. Cag’s and Drysuits have a life, seals and waterproofing degrade over time.
- Used kayaks UK
- Used kayaks/Accessories UK
- North East Kayak Club